PUBLIC OFFER AGREEMENT
for providing of services related to the prepaid bus transportation
Payment return is carried out according to "Rules of Service of road passenger transport", adopted by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine at 18.02.97, № 176 (hereinafter - the Rules) and the refund conditions provided by the autocarrier.
- In case of refund of means for unused bus transportation before bus departure it agree Rules at refund in time:
- Over one days before the bus departure, the paid sum of fare, comes back completely;
- Later than for days, but not later than two hours prior to bus departure - 10 % of fare is non-refundable;
- Later, than for two hours, but not later than 10 minutes prior to bus departure, - 20 % of fare is non-refundable;
- Later, than 10 minutes prior to bus departure, and also within three hours from the moment of bus departure - 30 % of fare is non-refundable.
- In case of refund of means for unused bus transportation, after bus departure it agree Rules at refund in time:
- Within three days from the moment of bus departure, in case of illness or accident that proves to be true corresponding documents - the paid sum comes back, or bus transportation is renewed, without additional payment.
At refund of means to the passenger, gathering for preliminary sale of tickets (agency gathering) to the Passenger is non-refundable.
Actions of the passenger at refund of means for unused transportation:
1. The passenger should contact on the phone: or by e-mail: with the notice on desire to refund the paid means for unused transportation.
- 2. The passenger should write the application for refund of means for the paid bus transportation where to specify:
- The reason of refund,
- № routing list of the passenger,
- Full name the payer,
- № phone of the payer,
- № cards from which payment has been made,
- An identification code of the payer, (for residents of Ukraine)
- Bank details for transfer to a card,
- The e-mail which is specified in contacts at purchase of bus transportation.
3. The statement goes on the e-mail of : and the original on post address.
4. In case of refund of means after sending of the bus as a result of illness or accident the passenger should give the copies of confirming documents assured by the passenger (on the e-mail and on post address).
5. reception of the refunded means to inform on the fact of reception of means.