PUBLIC OFFER AGREEMENT
for providing of services related to the prepaid bus transportation
"АТАСС-Бориспіль"ВАТ, in the person of Пасько С.В., acting on the power of Charter, hereinafter referred as CARRIER from one side, and a person that orders and pays for services related to booking and payment for bus transportation, hereinafter referred as CUSTOMER from the other side, agreed as follows:
1. Subject of Agreement
Based on this Agreement, CARRIER shall provide bus transportation services to Customer or any third party specified by Customer which were pre-paid by Customer, and Customer agrees to pay in advance with the bus transportation services in the manner and on the terms and conditions determined by this Agreement, and indicated in the the routing sheet, which is considered by Parties as an integral part of this Agreement.
1. This Agreement is a public offer in accordance with Art. 633, 641 of Chapter 53 of the Civil Code of Ukraine and is the equivalent of "verbal arrangement" has the proper legal effect in accordance with the laws of Ukraine.
2. In accordance with Article 53 of Chapter 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine unconditional acceptance of this public offer, agreement with its terms without exceptions and additions, acquaintance with the full text of this Agreement and with all amendments thereto is the Customer's payment for the Carriers services and receiving from the Carrier relevant financial document which confirms the face of the payment.
3. Passenger Routing Sheet (Appendix № 1 to this Agreement) is prepared in accordance with relevant information about the transportation services which is available through the "Gillbus-IDS", "Gillbus-GDS" software packages.
4. Number of Passenger Routing Sheet is generated by "Gillbus-IDS" software package and is unique and is the number of the public offer Agreement.
3. The rights and obligations of the Parties
- 1. Carrier shall to:
- Provide services according to this Agreement and to the Rules for passenger road transport, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine by № 176 dated 18.02.1997 with the following changes and additions;
- provide consultations on issues arising from the Customer about using the service: placing orders, conditions of re-ordering or cancellation of Passenger routing sheet;
- maintain confidentiality of information received from Customer during the registration, except as required by law of Ukraine;
- familiarize Customer with the Rules of passengers transportation and with the terms of the placing orders, conditions of re-ordering or cancellation of Passenger routing sheet.
- 2. Carrier has the right to:
- modify the terms of re-order or refund for the unused transportation by placing in advance appropriate information in the system.
- 3. Customer shall to:
- provide reliable information necessary to process his/her order.
- 4. Customer has the right to:
- seek consultations on issues arising from the Customer about using the service: placing orders, conditions of re-ordering or cancellation of Passenger routing sheet;
- require the maintenance of confidentiality of information provided with the payment.
4. Terms and order of payments
1. Customer pays transportation services by 100% advance payment.
2. Agreement price is formed from the actual cost price of services, rates, duties and taxes and indicated in the Passenger routing sheet. The customer pays the service by cash or bank transfer by credit card.
3. In case of refusal of Carriers's services (road transportation) money which were pre-paid for bus tickets are returned to the Customer according to the Rules for passenger road transport, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 176 dated 18.02.1997 with the following amendments and additions and the Carrier's Regulations.
4. Passenger Routing Sheet is exchanged by Carrier's representative (driver, steward) to a ticket on board the bus or at a booking office of the Carrier. A person who exchanges a Passenger Routing Sheet on a passenger travel (transportation) documents must present to representative of the Carrier or the booking clerk of the Carrier the Passenger Routing Sheet and an identification document.
5. Timing of Service
Timing of service is set in the Passenger Routing Sheet. The service is considered as provided when Customer arrives to the destination specified in the Passenger Routing Sheet.
6. Responsibility of Parties
1. The Carrier is responsible for timely processing of the services.
2. The Carrier shall be liable for any delays, cancellations and time transfers of Carrier's trips under conditions specified in the Rules for passenger road transport, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 176 dated 18.02.1997r. with the following amendments and Regulations of the Carrier.
3. The carrier responsible for the level of service on its trips.
4. All disputes relating to the Services provided to the Customer shall be resolved by the Parties with using of personal data of the Customers which were provided by him during processing of the order.
1. Parties shall control through negotiation any disputes, disagreements or claims that may arise concerning this Agreement or its execution.
2. All disputes are considered by a written statement sent by mail or fax.
3. If the parties are unable to reach agreement on the contentious issue through negotiations, these issues shall be resolved under the current legislation of Ukraine.
8. Final Provisions
1. All disputes which may arise concerning this Agreement or in connection with its implementation, the Parties shall settle through negotiations. Pre-judicial dispute settlement procedure is required.
2. In all matters not regulated by this Agreement, the Parties are governed by laws of Ukraine.
3. If changes to the Agreement, its suspension, termination of its action Carrier publish a statement of this in the 10 calendar days before the relevant date. This carrier is obliged to provide the Customer with all the services that were paid by him.
4. Customer shall permit to handle personal data: collect, organize, gather, store, refine, use, destroy. There is no time limitations for this permission. Carrier guarantees confidentiality of information, unless required by law of Ukraine. Processing of personal data carried out to ensure smooth execution of orders, contracts and others.
9. Addresses and bank details Carrier
+38 (04595) 6-14-86
Gorky Street, 42, Boryspil,
Kiev region, 08300, Ukraine
Dispatcher in Boryspil Airport:
Телефон: +38 (04595) 6-48-14 (24 hours)
The central dispatcher:
+38 (04595) 6-48-14(4:30-21:00 daily)
is an innovative company that provides information support to the passengers of regular bus services in Ukraine, including transfer service to the airports in Ukraine.